We are looking for an experienced and driven Executive Buyer.
Flexenclosure offers a stimulating, varied and dynamic work environment. This is an opportunity for you to join a company on an exciting journey in an international market with high growth.
You will join a world-class team with capability to design and deliver turnkey, prefabricated modular data centre facilities (eCentre). Flexenclosure is experiencing a very rapid business growth in this market and anticipates a strong demand for our products and services, also in the long-term perspective.
The principal responsibilities for this position will be international purchasing and strategic sourcing for different product families. You will be part of the Sourcing and Supply team, today six people in total.
Your responsibilities will include
- Lead contract negotiations
- Responsible for and conducting supplier negotiations and commercial agreements. The work is done in close collaboration with design engineers and the production.
- Supplier evaluation based on quality, delivery, finances and personnel
- Create strong, strategic relationships with suppliers in an international environment
- High commercial and technical expertise
- University degree in technology, economics or similar work experience
- At least 5 years relevant experience
- Experience of international procurement
- Very good English in speech and writing
As a person, you are open, well organized, dedicated and careful. You have a technology interest and are happy to share your knowledge and experiences within our team and network. You are driven, have good judgment, like a high tempo, to take your own initiative and have a positive attitude.
Location is preferably in Lidköping but International business travel occurs.